F.A.Q.1. What's Acoustic Drum Machine 2. What makes Acoustic Drum Machine special? 3. Is any demo version available? 4. Why it takes some time to load the rhythm before Play? 5. Why the sounds wheel is moving automatically? 6. How to associate rhythms with soundsets? 7. Can I play the rhythms while using another app? 8. How can I get Shuffle rhythms? 9. Where can i get ADM?
1. What's Acoustic Drum Machine Acoustic Drum Machine is an app for Android phones and tablets, designed to imitate the sound of drums and other percussion instruments with lots of preprogrammed rhythms and sounds.
2. What makes Acoustic Drum Machine special? All the others drum machines for Android have electronic, midi or 8 bits sounds. Acoustic Drum Machine uses high quality sampled sounds from real drums. Obviously, the sound is much better and realistic than any other drum app.
3. Is any demo version available? Yes, you can take a look to Free Acoustic Drum Machine. It's a totally free sample of what you can find in the full version.
4. Why it takes some time to load the rhythm before Play? Android arquitecture hasn't enough accuracy for playing quality samples at real time. Mixing the samples at real time makes a deviation error of a few milliseconds that makes the groove unstable. That's why the other drum machine apps on android doesn't sound as groovy as ADM
5. Why the sounds wheel is moving automatically? Each rhythm is associated with a soundset. When you move the rhythm wheel, the sounds are automatically set. You can assign any soundset to any rhythm.
6. How to associate rhythms with soundsets? When the rhythm and soundset selected are not associated, a button appears in the middle of the wheels. Just press it.
7. Can I play the rhythms while using another app? Sure, just go to the menu / preferences. Disable the option "Stop in Background".
8. How can I get Shuffle rhythms? Set subs wheel on 3.